The most energy in the afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most energy in the afternoon

What's the best diet pill for energy in the afternoon? Is there one that is as good as an energy drink but doesn't give you the shakes? I feel like I"m not even me in the afternoon these days since I'm so tired.

TrimThin is good one in my opinion. It picks me up in the afternoon so I don't feel so tired. I find any diet pill that gives you a bit of caffeine per dose and one of those doses is taken before lunch or early in the afternoon does the trick for me

Comment

I agree that if you find a diet pill with just about the right amount of energy boost (caffeine or something else) and take it in the early afternoon, this could help you have more energy. That said, I am also curious, do you know why you're suddenly feeling so tired? Has something in your life changed (e.g. your diet, routine or sleep). It's important you think about why you might suddenly be tired. That might help you solve the issue, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I agree that if you find a diet pill with just about the right amount of energy boost (caffeine or something else) and take it in the early afternoon, this could help you have more energy. That said, I am also curious, do you know why you're suddenly feeling so tired? Has something in your life changed (e.g. your diet, routine or sleep). It's important you think about why you might suddenly be tired. That might help you solve the issue, too.
        I agree. Over the short term to help cope with your struggle, choose 3G BURN because its energy is gentle and natural. Just don't take it within 5 hours of bedtime. This will help you to get through the time that you find difficult and find out what's really behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

I agree. Over the short term to help cope with your struggle, choose 3G BURN because its energy is gentle and natural. Just don't take it within 5 hours of bedtime. This will help you to get through the time that you find difficult and find out what's really behind it.
          I would also add that to prevent getting jitters, it's a good idea to avoid having coffee or tea or other caffeinated things so you don't give your body too many stimulants.

Comment

Working...
          X