Keto diet pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keto diet pills

I've seen tons of keto diet pills. Do these pills actually help you when you are on a keto diet? Do they even help you if you aren't following keto? What's the deal with these pills? Worth it or just a waste of money?

I think it depends on the pills and what they claim to do. If it's meant to give you energy for getting through the energy slumps so many people suffer from, it's likely worthwhile. Keto does some messed up things to your body at the beginning especially before it levels off and becomes more of a lifestyle. I'd say that something that gets you past the challenges would be your goal, as opposed to something that pretends to speed up your results or something like that.

Comment

Bethie, thanks for weighing in on this for me. What you said makes a lot of sense. If I should ever try this diet, I'll keep what you said in mind. I don't really trust any diet pill that claims to help speed up a weight loss process because I firmly believe that how fast you lose weight has to do with what you are (and are not) eating as well as how much you exercise.

Comment

Working...
      X