Glucomannan pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glucomannan pills

I'm curious about glucomannan pills or diet pills that contain this ingredient. Does it actually work? Like, will this fiber actually expand in your gut and help you to feel fuller? Will it help you with dieting? It sounds like it should work, but at the same time, I don't think it's been proven to lead to weight loss to any degree. I guess what I'm asking is if this substance does indeed work, how can I best use it to my advantage?

I think it works but I don't know if it works enough that you'd eat less. Also, even if you eat less, you have to make sure you're eating the right foods. if you eat less quantity but you're eating fast food, then it probably wont' make you lose weight. You still have to watch exactly what you're eating.

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
      I think it works but I don't know if it works enough that you'd eat less. Also, even if you eat less, you have to make sure you're eating the right foods. if you eat less quantity but you're eating fast food, then it probably wont' make you lose weight. You still have to watch exactly what you're eating.
      Exactly!! You couldn't be more right 2strikes! Even if something does help with appetite suppression, this doesn't mean you get a free pass to eat whatever you want. You still have to be careful with your calories and make sure you're eating the best types of food that will help you with weight loss!

Comment

I can't picture anything the size of a pill being able to expand big enough to make a difference on my appetite that would actually matter.

Comment

Working...
        X