Appetite control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appetite control

what should I look for an over the counter product if I want something that is going to provide me with the best appetite control? I know that controlling appetite doesn't mean you automatically eat fewer calories, that's up to an individual. However, I hate that every time I try to lose weight, I feel hungry all the time. I just want that feeling to go away. Anyone have any recommendations?

I think we're all different. However, for me, I find that when a product contains caffeine I feel less hungry. I don't know if that will work for you but it's certainly helped me. That said, ingredients like hoodia, garcinia cambogia and african mango have never been helpful for me when it comes to appetite suppression. In case you were wondering about those.

Comment

JennyR, caffeine helps me, too!

JokerzWild, That's a tough one! Battling with hunger is never fun when you're trying to control your calorie intake To help control your appetite naturally here are a few suggestions:

- Make sure your hydrated - drink water throughout the day so that the reason you're hungry isn't because you're thirsty.
      - Don't skip meals and try to eat at the same time every day to provide your body with a routine
      - Make sure you're filling up on fiber and protein and not only carbs
      - Eat a fruit instead of drinking juice
      - Avoid high-sugar drinks
      - Exercise regularly
      - Get proper sleep

Hope some of those help!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        JennyR, caffeine helps me, too!

JokerzWild, That's a tough one! Battling with hunger is never fun when you're trying to control your calorie intake To help control your appetite naturally here are a few suggestions:

- Make sure your hydrated - drink water throughout the day so that the reason you're hungry isn't because you're thirsty.
        - Don't skip meals and try to eat at the same time every day to provide your body with a routine
        - Make sure you're filling up on fiber and protein and not only carbs
        - Eat a fruit instead of drinking juice
        - Avoid high-sugar drinks
        - Exercise regularly
        - Get proper sleep

Hope some of those help!
        Those are great natural tips. They really do work. During the summer, that hydration tip is especially helpful. Sleep is the other big one for me. When you treat your body right and stay hydrated, you won't get mixed signals, such as feeling hungry when you don't need any more food to be healthy.

Comment

Working...
        X