Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadMike
    replied
    I don't have a lot of faith in nighttime pills. Because if you're going to burn more fat, then you're going to be awake and exercising. Boosting how much you burn in sleep isn't going to be somethign you can really measure. It's a gimmick.

Leave a comment:

• TracyK
    replied
    They're good as long as you believe in placebos

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied
    I agree with Bethie. I don't think these pills are anything more than a placebo for weight loss. Your body naturally burns calories when you sleep, but no pill that gives you a nice sleep is going to transform your body into a fat burning machine. To burn a lot of fat you need energy and you need to be active. In other words, you need to be awake.

Leave a comment:

• Bethie
    replied
    I really don't think they are. If it's stimulants that you're worried about, there are lots of pills out there that can help you without using them. Many fat blockers don't use stimulants to help with that goal, and there are even some fat burners that use ingredients from hot peppers instead of stimulants. I don't know if they're quite as strong as the ones with stimulants but they're definitely out there, even for daytime. So it's not really a matter of daytime or nighttime. It's more about what you want and don't want from your diet pills.

Leave a comment:

• Firefly77
    started a topic are nighttime diet pills better than daytime ones

are nighttime diet pills better than daytime ones

Are nighttime diet pills better for you than those you take during the day? I'm only wondering because pills you take at night don't contain stimulants. While this definitely would be better because you don't need to worry about the risk of stimulant-related side effects, I'm wondering if nighttime diet pills work for weight loss. What does everyone else think?
Working...
X