antioxidants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antioxidants

are antioxidants needed in a diet pill for the best weight loss results? What do antioxidants do when it comes to trimming fat? Do they actually help?

I don't know if antioxidants actually help you lose fat. I know they help your body to work better so that might help it indirectly lose weight more. But the funny thing is a lot of antioxidant ingredients are actually good for weight loss for unrelated reasons. Like green tea.

Comment

I thought they do help with weight loss for soem reason. They help to make sure the fat cells work better or something like that so they release the fat easier. Is that nonsense? Did I fall for something?

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
        I thought they do help with weight loss for soem reason. They help to make sure the fat cells work better or something like that so they release the fat easier. Is that nonsense? Did I fall for something?

That's what I heard too, KittyKatt. I thought that they help to metabolize fat so you lose weight quicker. Isn't that one raspberry ketones and green tea do?

Comment

but is it enough to make a difference on a scale or is it just enough to exist but not make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            but is it enough to make a difference on a scale or is it just enough to exist but not make a difference?

I think it can make a difference on the scale because it can help your overall health which can lead to better digestion, better rest, a higher immune system and more energy. All of these factors can contribute to weight loss. Don't expect to start eating antioxidants and step on the scale and expect your fat to fall off. Like everything it is a slow process and it's not just antioxidants that lead to weight loss. No one component results in weight loss. It's always a combination of elements. That's why it's so important to eat healthy and exercise regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              I don't know if antioxidants actually help you lose fat. I know they help your body to work better so that might help it indirectly lose weight more. But the funny thing is a lot of antioxidant ingredients are actually good for weight loss for unrelated reasons. Like green tea.

Thanks Bean! I found what you said really interesting

I also appreciate everyone's responses!

Comment

Working...
              X