Alertness from diet pill vs energy drink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alertness from diet pill vs energy drink

I'm starting to see a lot of diet pills are being sold for energy and alertness. I guess this is the latest trend? But why would I want that from a diet pill when I could just have an energy drink?

I think maybe because the diet pills have a little more too them than just energy and alertness...plus, with an energy drink, I think they contain a lot of sugar and they probably wear off quicker. Sometimes energy and alertness pills don't contain stimulants either. They might use other ingredients to help support natural energy.

Comment

That's a really good question Bean. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference. Personally, in my experience, diet pills that don't have a stimulant ingredient don't work very well. I guess the only real benefit, as M-Stark334 pointed out is that diet pills don't typically have flavoring and sugar added to them. That said, I honestly couldn't really tell you if one would be better than the other. Ultimately, I don't think it's necessarily what gives you the energy, but what you do with the energy you get that matters. You know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
        That's a really good question Bean. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference. Personally, in my experience, diet pills that don't have a stimulant ingredient don't work very well. I guess the only real benefit, as M-Stark334 pointed out is that diet pills don't typically have flavoring and sugar added to them. That said, I honestly couldn't really tell you if one would be better than the other. Ultimately, I don't think it's necessarily what gives you the energy, but what you do with the energy you get that matters. You know what I mean?
        That's true. It's not really that you get energy. You can get energy from a lot of stuff. It's the kind of energy and how long it lasts. Plus, what you do with it once you have it. Good thinking.

Comment

You probably could get it from an energy drink. That said, there's something about those drinks that scare me. I think a decent diet pill may be a better option because you're meant to take it a set time and for a reason. It's meant to be used in conjunction with a health diet and exercise...energy drinks contain a lot of ingredients that might not necessarily be great for your weight loss endeavors, like sugar. Plus, how many will you need to drink in a day to get the energy you want?

Comment

Working...
          X