so tired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so tired

I'm so tired right now. It's 2 days after christmas and I don't feel anywhere near recovered. I feel like i"ll never catch up on my rest. It's making me eat so much and I barely exercise. What do I do? I'll gain so much weight over the next few weeks.

First, you need to stop worrying about it so much. I think stressing over it is probably making the issue a lot worse or bigger than it actually is. Try not to worry about gaining a bunch of weight over the next few weeks. If it happens, it happens. You'll lose it as soon as things get back to normal. The holiday season is a crazy time of year and it's exhausting. It's natural to feel tired for a few days after and to eat lots of bad food because it's everywhere! Work on getting rest and slipping back into your regular routine. If you're done with all the celebrating, maybe clean up your house, take down the tree and decorations and put things back to how they naturally are. The more "normal" you can inject back into your life right now, the better off you'll be.

Comment

I agree with Charlotte. I think as things slowly get back to normal for you, you'll get back into the swing of things. It's always hard after Christmas. Try to get some sleep, eat a little better and get back to your normal weight management regimen and you'll be back on track. A little hiccup over the holidays is easy to overcome. Give yourself time to heal and recover. Things will get better. For now, just focus on the positive.

Comment

Yup, I don't normally feel like I'm catching up on myself and my life until the first Monday of the first full week in the new year. So I'm not there yet either. I have to agree with Greenfairy and Charlotte. Don't freak. It's just a part of the season. If you're really sure something is wrong, go to your doctor. Otherwise, keep up your holi-daze for the next few days and then you'll start feeling normal again. Hard, isn't it? I can't stand the way I feel at this time of year. I'm sleep starved and addicted to sugar. It's almost over now. You can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          Yup, I don't normally feel like I'm catching up on myself and my life until the first Monday of the first full week in the new year. So I'm not there yet either. I have to agree with Greenfairy and Charlotte. Don't freak. It's just a part of the season. If you're really sure something is wrong, go to your doctor. Otherwise, keep up your holi-daze for the next few days and then you'll start feeling normal again. Hard, isn't it? I can't stand the way I feel at this time of year. I'm sleep starved and addicted to sugar. It's almost over now. You can do this.
          Couldn't agree more. We all get into a "holi-daze" haha. Love that term! You will get through this MadMike. Things will go back to normal and you'll be ready to face the world again.

Comment

are you picking up at all madmike? Have you had any sunlight and turned your lifestyle back to normal after the holiday season?

Comment

Working...
            X