green coffee bean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green coffee bean

Can you drink coffee from green coffee bean or do you have to get the benefits of it from supplements? Is it a coffee type you can get?

You can drink it but I think you need to make it yourself cause it's not something that's easy to buy when it's not in supplement form. I found this wiki how article that talks about how you can go about making your own coffee https://www.wikihow.com/Drink-Green-Coffee

That said, I imagine it would function in the same way drinking green tea is vs. the supplement. I think the supplement is likely more effective because usually it's a more potent dose than what you can get if you just drink the beverage. In other words, you might have to drink copious amounts of it to get the same benefit.

Comment

I wouldn't even know where to buy green coffee beans so I could make a drink out of it. I imagine it would be a lot more expensive to go that road since green coffee bean supplements are everywhere, but the beans sure aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        I wouldn't even know where to buy green coffee beans so I could make a drink out of it. I imagine it would be a lot more expensive to go that road since green coffee bean supplements are everywhere, but the beans sure aren't.
        You mean you don't have a local green coffee bean store? Where do you live??? LOL! You're not kidding Bethie, finding these beans isn't exactly easy and just not worth the time or energy in my opinion. If you really want to take the green coffee bean route, it's really just best to choose a dietary supplement you trust. It would be cheaper, less time consuming, and likely more effective than drinking the coffee anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X