Enhanced focus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced focus

There's something I've been curious about. How can improving your focus help with weight loss? Do you just feel more alert so you're less tired and more willing to do stuff? I mean, I get that having greater mental focus can be beneficial for working and stuff, but I don't get how it can help you shed pounds.

Think about the last time you completed a huge workout, got home after a long day or just didn't sleep well. Did you eat right? Probably not. Alertness and focus help you to pay attention to what you're doing and keep up with all the different parts of your lifestyle changes. They give you the motivation and drive to do what you're supposed to instead of slipping back into comfortable but destructive ways.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      Think about the last time you completed a huge workout, got home after a long day or just didn't sleep well. Did you eat right? Probably not. Alertness and focus help you to pay attention to what you're doing and keep up with all the different parts of your lifestyle changes. They give you the motivation and drive to do what you're supposed to instead of slipping back into comfortable but destructive ways.
      I agree. When I'm feeling alert and focused not only do I get way more done but my head is clear and I feel like I'm way better at making decisions and holding myself accountable for the choices I make. I'm way less likely to choose foods that I know I shouldn't eat when I've got energy and I'm alert compared to when I'm feeling tired and ready to just live by excuses.

Comment

Working...
      X