Fat to muscle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat to muscle

How long do it take - on average - to reduce your body's fat percentage by building muscle? I know this requires dedicated strength training, but how long am I looking at until I see a difference? Two weeks? A month? Several months?

I think it depends on how much muscle you build and what you're doing to build it. I don't think it takes that long, if you go from pretty much no strength training to some or to lots. As long as you don't injure yourself, it can tip the scales (literally) within a week to two if you're doing everythign right and eating right, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
      I think it depends on how much muscle you build and what you're doing to build it. I don't think it takes that long, if you go from pretty much no strength training to some or to lots. As long as you don't injure yourself, it can tip the scales (literally) within a week to two if you're doing everythign right and eating right, too.
      Awesome! That's what I wanted to know. Thanks for coming to my rescue I'll be honest. I suck at strength training stuff so I'll need to start slow...I just find it... So. Very. Boring.

Comment

It's all depends on your workout and the diet your taking. A good diet and good workout can easily help you in getting a good body muscles.

Comment

Working...
        X