Can you bake a frozen pork chop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you bake a frozen pork chop?

It's almost dinnertime. I want porkchops but they're still frozen. Can I bake them in foil from frozen?

Yes! Just add more time! It depends on how thick your chops are for cooking time but you can absolutely cook them in foil in the oven from fozen. Paint on some grainy mustard and throw in some veggies, too. I find things like snowpeas, beans, mushrooms, things like that all do well. Peppers go mushy. My secret ingredient is to slice up an apple into really thin slices and lay them all over the top of everything before wrapping up the foil. It brings it all together. Jsut be careful when you take it out because there is liquid in the bottom of the foil. It really keeps the chop from drying out!

Comment

Really a lot of liquid. It's almost better if you put something like a quarter cup of couscous in the bottom of the packet and put everything on top. That way,the couscous can absorb all that liquid and it isn't precarious when you take it out of the oven. Plus, it means that you've got another part of your meal prepared already. All in one packet.

Comment

Working...
      X