Is water necessary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is water necessary

Is it alright to take these pills without water? I'm not a huge water fan and I find it particularly difficult to swallow pills with water. Is chocolate, milk, juice or coffee okay for taking these pills to? This wont' effect the way they work, right?

I think water is best. Can you just add a flavor enhancer to your water? It's just one glass per dose. You could probably have it with something else, but the whole point is to take it on an empty stomach to give it the best chance of giving you a boost before you eat anything. Otherwise, you're drinking calories you don't need. Maybe you can take it with decaf coffee, since that's pretty much calorie-free (as long as you drink it black). Don't drink it with regular coffee since you don't want to have too much caffeine all at once. You'll overwhelm yourself with energy.

Comment

Anything that is zero calorie and that doesn't have any stimulants in it like caffeine should be fine. I don't think it's necessarily about water as it is about being calorie free and not conflicting with the ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        Anything that is zero calorie and that doesn't have any stimulants in it like caffeine should be fine. I don't think it's necessarily about water as it is about being calorie free and not conflicting with the ingredients.
        Awesome! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
          Exactly. That said, even if you don't drink water when taking your diet pills, you should still make a solid effort to drink it throughout the day. Like it or not, but plain water really is the best for you, even beyond it's no-cal benefits for weight loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

Exactly. That said, even if you don't drink water when taking your diet pills, you should still make a solid effort to drink it throughout the day. Like it or not, but plain water really is the best for you, even beyond it's no-cal benefits for weight loss.
            Good advice. It's good to help support what your diet pill does even if it's not what you had to drink to actually swallow down your pill.

Comment

Working...
            X