Easy ways to reduce calories without feeling hungry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy ways to reduce calories without feeling hungry

I'm intending on taking PhenBlue to help me control my appetite, but I know that when it comes to really losing weight it's up to me to make the right dietary choices. What I'd like to know if what are some good ways to reduce calories without feeling like I'm hungry all the time?

Fiber is the best way to feel full without adding calories, so go for it with veggies. As many non-starchy videos as you want!

Comment

Yup, I'd say fiber and protein (lean) are about to become your best friend. Throw out red meat other than lean and never eat another sausage or deli meats again. Replace with eggs, poultry, pork (fat trimmed off) and a lot of vegetables and whole grains. Sounds restrictive but that's a huge amount of foods.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
        Yup, I'd say fiber and protein (lean) are about to become your best friend. Throw out red meat other than lean and never eat another sausage or deli meats again. Replace with eggs, poultry, pork (fat trimmed off) and a lot of vegetables and whole grains. Sounds restrictive but that's a huge amount of foods.
        You're right, that is a huge amount of foods. Do you find that substituting all the bad stuff with the good stuff still appeals? What I mean is do you ever find yourself missing the foods you used to eat? Aside from the healthier stuff being better for you, is is just as satisfying?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post

You're right, that is a huge amount of foods. Do you find that substituting all the bad stuff with the good stuff still appeals? What I mean is do you ever find yourself missing the foods you used to eat? Aside from the healthier stuff being better for you, is is just as satisfying?
          I personally don't believe in saying that I should never eat somethign again. Then I just feel deprived and want it more. Saving it for treats makes other foods more satisfying because then they're not a punishment

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post

I personally don't believe in saying that I should never eat somethign again. Then I just feel deprived and want it more. Saving it for treats makes other foods more satisfying because then they're not a punishment
            I agree with you TinaDancer. I don't think it's a good idea to ban yourself from any foods, no matter how bad they might be for you. It's better to have these as a treat now and again. It's hard enough having to modify your diet without suddenly making everything you love off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post

I agree with you TinaDancer. I don't think it's a good idea to ban yourself from any foods, no matter how bad they might be for you. It's better to have these as a treat now and again. It's hard enough having to modify your diet without suddenly making everything you love off limits.
              Yes! That's exactly it! Nothing makes something more appealing than banning it.

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post

Yes! That's exactly it! Nothing makes something more appealing than banning it.
                It's so true! Maybe we should ban ourselves from eating really healthy foods so that we'll be more inclined to eat them hahaha! Oh, if only that would work

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

It's so true! Maybe we should ban ourselves from eating really healthy foods so that we'll be more inclined to eat them hahaha! Oh, if only that would work
                  🤣 YES! That's what we need to do. List all the healthy foods we're not wild about then ban them. Suddenly, we'll be healthy food addicts. Nothing people can do will stop us from eating barrels of kale and beets.
                  To be frank, I'm pretty lucky because I like a lot of healthy foods. I like a lot of bitter and earthy flavors, so I have an advantage. But there are a lot of foods I wish I liked that I don't. I'll see if I can prohibit myself from eating them. We'll see what happens 🥕🥕🥕

Comment

Working...
                  X