Fat blocking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat blocking

How does the fat blocking work in PhenBlue? Are there any side effects from this?

I think it's the neopuntia that does it. I've seen that in another pill, too. It's a patented ingredient that stops your body from being able to absorb some of the fat you eat

Comment

I think the best way to avoid any potential side effects is to to your best to take this product exactly as directed. I know when it comes to fat blockers, the general rule is that you should take them when you consume some fat. I don't think it's a good idea to take them if you have non-fat meal.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I think the best way to avoid any potential side effects is to to your best to take this product exactly as directed. I know when it comes to fat blockers, the general rule is that you should take them when you consume some fat. I don't think it's a good idea to take them if you have non-fat meal.
        Yes, but at the same time, you're not supposed to eat a lot of fat while taking them. YOu need to be very careful to eat only a healthy amount of fat. Because any blocked fat goes through your digestive tract, undigested, leading to side effects. That's how it goes with Xenical, at least, so I'm assuming all fat blockers are the same.

Comment

Thanks guys. This is really helpful. If I should take PhenBlue I will keep this in mind and be sure to follow the instructions as well as eat only a small amount of fat to avoid any potential side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
            Thanks guys. This is really helpful. If I should take PhenBlue I will keep this in mind and be sure to follow the instructions as well as eat only a small amount of fat to avoid any potential side effects.
            if you're not sure, it's really a good idea to talk to your doctor

Comment

Working...
            X