phenblue - exercise - eat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phenblue - exercise - eat?

My friend swears by exercising first thing in the morning. She does it before she even eats breakfast and she says she feels great after. I know that you're supposed to take Phenblue a half hour or something before you in the morning. During the time that you are waiting to eat, is it a goo idea to exercise at this time? Has anyone done this and found it to be beneficial?

I'm gonna start by saying I"m biased because I don't think exercising on an empty stomach is good . There are a lot of reasons for that. I won't go into them because I don't want to write a book about it haha. I think the best way to do it is this: Wake up first thing in the morning and take your Phenblue. Wait a half hour - get dressed, brush your hair and teeth, put on sunscreen, etc, then have a light breakfast like a boiled egg and some berries or something like that .By the time you get your shoes, hat and sunglasses on, you're ready to exercise. Go for it. You still get all your Phenblue benefits but also your protein and carbs. Once your'e done yoru workout, have a bit of whole grains to get your carbs up and feed your muscles so they can recover. Get that water going the whole time.

Comment

I have to agree with Brightstar, I don't think it's a great idea to exercise on an empty stomach. I don't think it's good for your health and I think in the long run it makes you eat more after you exercise because you're so hungry! So, yeah, I think it's more "phenblue-light protein snack - exercise - small carbs and fiber breakfast". And, yes, water, water, water! hee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I have to agree with Brightstar, I don't think it's a great idea to exercise on an empty stomach. I don't think it's good for your health and I think in the long run it makes you eat more after you exercise because you're so hungry! So, yeah, I think it's more "phenblue-light protein snack - exercise - small carbs and fiber breakfast". And, yes, water, water, water! hee hee.
        Yes! I couldn't agree more with that pattern. That's just how I think we should be doing it to keep energy up, fat burning up, workout performance up, and hunger down and weakness/dizzy spells down. The last thing we want is to pass out or turn into Cookie Monster during or after a workout. And yup, water, water water LOL You're so funny the way you say stuff, BabyButtons!

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post

Yes! I couldn't agree more with that pattern. That's just how I think we should be doing it to keep energy up, fat burning up, workout performance up, and hunger down and weakness/dizzy spells down. The last thing we want is to pass out or turn into Cookie Monster during or after a workout. And yup, water, water water LOL You're so funny the way you say stuff, BabyButtons!
          Oh! Fantastic! Thank you both brightstar and BabyButtons for your guidance with this. This makes a lot of sense and I'm gonna follow this plan! Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
          X