I've got a dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a dilemma

I don't know which OTC diet pill I should try - PhenBlue, FenFast, Apex TX5, or 3GBurn, They all look good. Are they all really different or should I expect the same results from each of them. Has anyone tried one or more of these products?

I always look to 3G BURN first because it is the one focused on being all natural. I feel that natural products are the ones most likely to align with our bodies. Our bodies are more likely to be able to understand natural substances. It looks like it would also be the one with the best effective but still gentle benefits. The last thing I'd want to do is push my body beyond where its natural limits are for fat burning or energy or anything else for that matter. By respecting my body's own rhythms, I can lose weight fastest for myself and safest overall. That's how I see it.

Comment

That's a big list you're comparing. They don't all look the same to me. If you look up their ingredients they only have a few in common, some of them have only one. I'd say that Fenfast would be the best one because it seems to have the best ratings when you check it out on different sites. It looks like it's been around for a long time, too, which tells me people are buying it and liking it otherwise it would have faded away like so many others.

Comment

The 3GBurn looks pretty interesting.

As for your question if you can expect the same results from each product....well, as Whirlybird pointed out, it's not like each of the products you listed all have the same formula, so I doubt that they will all produce the same results. Ultimately, I'd recommend taking a look at each formula and picking the one that you like the best.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          I always look to 3G BURN first because it is the one focused on being all natural. I feel that natural products are the ones most likely to align with our bodies. Our bodies are more likely to be able to understand natural substances. It looks like it would also be the one with the best effective but still gentle benefits. The last thing I'd want to do is push my body beyond where its natural limits are for fat burning or energy or anything else for that matter. By respecting my body's own rhythms, I can lose weight fastest for myself and safest overall. That's how I see it.
          Thank for your opinion enviroTodd. I thin I might give this one a try first. I have to admit that I did find it's ingredients to be quite interesting. I'm just looking for a little boost and I think that this one will probably do the trick if I combine it with my current diet and exercise

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post

Thank for your opinion enviroTodd. I thin I might give this one a try first. I have to admit that I did find it's ingredients to be quite interesting. I'm just looking for a little boost and I think that this one will probably do the trick if I combine it with my current diet and exercise
            Good luck with what you want to try, JennyR. There's another pill out there right now that is new called LipoNitro that looks promising for giving a little boost but not one that will give you jitters. It's caffeine is very reasonable. But I've never tried that one so I can't tell you if it lives up to its promises or not. It's just one I've had my eye on.

Comment

Working...
            X