Wake up boost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up boost

Does anyone know if PhenBlue will help me to feel energized in the morning? I always find it so hard to get a move on in the morning....it even takes a long time for my coffee to work. The reason I'm asking is I'd like to do my workouts in the morning, but lately I just don't have the drive to do them. Is this the pill for me?

It does! It's got caffeine in it that's about the same as a cup of coffee. So if you get started with a cup of coffee in the morning, this will work instead (except without the milk and sugar calories haha)

Comment

Yes, phenblue has caffeine about the same as one cup of coffee but if your main goal is energy for exercising and if you want to go with the stuff from the same company ,I'd go with trimthin. Read up on Trimthin or apex tx5. YOu'll probably like the first one best. It's the one most focused on workout performance. Phenblue does give you energy but it's more for fat fighting. So it depends on your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        Yes, phenblue has caffeine about the same as one cup of coffee but if your main goal is energy for exercising and if you want to go with the stuff from the same company ,I'd go with trimthin. Read up on Trimthin or apex tx5. YOu'll probably like the first one best. It's the one most focused on workout performance. Phenblue does give you energy but it's more for fat fighting. So it depends on your goals.
        Great! Thanks for the answers and for the other suggestions PamelaPoison. Okay I think I might look at TrimThin then, energy really is what I'm looking for more than fat fighting. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X