this is really easy to take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is really easy to take

I love that fenfast is only a twice a day thing. I recently tried a product that you had to take it six times a day. SIX! Even if it had worked, there was no way I could have kept doing that. It was embarassing to be always taking more pills. I'm so glad to be on this one that I can discreetly take first thing in the morning and then on my lunch break. Easy to remember that way too.

Twice a day has always been the pattern that works for me too. It's easy to find a balance with it and use the benefits well. Then, by the time you go to bed, you're ready for a good sleep and can start fresh again in the morning.

Comment

breakfast and lunch are the times I"m most likely to remember to take diet pills anyway. I find that if I'm supposed to take them in the middle or at any time after work, I just end up forgetting. I agree. Twice a day at those times is pretty easy to keep up with.

Comment

Are you still using this? Is it working for you or is it just convenient to take?

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post
          Are you still using this? Is it working for you or is it just convenient to take?
          I am still using it. It's turned out to be just as great as my first impression. I ordered another 3 from the site and it got me a deal with an extra free bottle and free shipping. I feel like I should be pinching myself LOL

Comment

Working...
          X