Mental Health

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health

I'm thinking about taking PhenBlue, because based on its description it really sounds like a good choice for me, but I have an anxiety disorder. Would the ingredients in this diet pill make my anxiety worse?

Probably not but you should still talk to your doctor. Do you react to a cup of coffee? There is caffeine in it. If you're taking any medications for your anxiety you will definitely want to talk to your doctor before taking PhenBlue or any other diet pill or health supplement.

Comment

oh that's a really good question. I think mostly it's a matter of whether the caffeine will mess you up. It can make you feel more anxious, so if that's already something you have a problem with, it might not be good for you, right?

Comment

I guess you're right. I do have to be careful with caffeine. I mean I can have a couple cups of coffee in the morning and be okay. Maybe if I just take the pill and switch to decaf that should be okay for me. I will check with my doctor, cause I know that's the smart thing to do. The last thing I want is to take a supplement that might give me panic attacks due to the caffeine in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
          I guess you're right. I do have to be careful with caffeine. I mean I can have a couple cups of coffee in the morning and be okay. Maybe if I just take the pill and switch to decaf that should be okay for me. I will check with my doctor, cause I know that's the smart thing to do. The last thing I want is to take a supplement that might give me panic attacks due to the caffeine in it.
          The key will be to know how much caffeine you're getting. If a cup of coffee hurts your well being and the pill you want to use has about the same caffeine in it as a cup of coffee, you might want to either take less of it than recommended or not take it. For instance, I think Phenblue is about as much as a cup of coffee if you take 2 pills (which is one serving according to the bottle instructions). So you could always take 1 and see how you feel. Your doctor is definitely a good first step though. I mean to do this stuff after you talk to your doctor, not just on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post

The key will be to know how much caffeine you're getting. If a cup of coffee hurts your well being and the pill you want to use has about the same caffeine in it as a cup of coffee, you might want to either take less of it than recommended or not take it. For instance, I think Phenblue is about as much as a cup of coffee if you take 2 pills (which is one serving according to the bottle instructions). So you could always take 1 and see how you feel. Your doctor is definitely a good first step though. I mean to do this stuff after you talk to your doctor, not just on your own.
            I also agree that it's important to test stuff after you've talked to your doctor, especially if your mental health is of a serious concern to you.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post

I also agree that it's important to test stuff after you've talked to your doctor, especially if your mental health is of a serious concern to you.
              Good advice. If you're not sure, it's nice to get advice from people on a forum like this, but when it all comes down to it, you really should ask your doc. You can get ideas here, but I certainly am not qualified to give you medical advice! LOL

Comment

maybe compare the ingredients with 3g burn. that one has similar benefits but there stimulants aren't as strong. Might be easier on you.

Comment

Working...
                X