Exercise at the same time every day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise at the same time every day

I heard on the news that researchers have said if you want to get the most out of your exercise, you should exercise at the same time every day. So it doesn't matter if it's morning or afternoon or night. Apparently, when you are consistent about when you do it, your body benefits from it. To be honest, I don't quite know why this is, but I thought I'd pass it on in case people were looking for more ways to get the most out of the diet pills they might be taking.

I think it's probably because you're more likely to do it and build it into your schedule. If I do exercise whenever, then it means I may skip it because I'll run out of time, or I'll do some longer workouts and some shorter ones. When it comes to doing my workouts at the same time each day, they end up being consistently done and I know I'm gong to complete the full effort instead of doing a shorter one to force it to fit my motivation or schedule. I really agree with the researchers and I think it's really just because you do better efforts on a schedule than when you wing it.

Comment

That does make a lot of sense! You would know what you're talking about Bethie. I trust you more than the researcher LOL. Guess I'm going to be an evening workout kinda guy, then. I do way better then than in the morning for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        That does make a lot of sense! You would know what you're talking about Bethie. I trust you more than the researcher LOL. Guess I'm going to be an evening workout kinda guy, then. I do way better then than in the morning for some reason.
        LOL you really make me laugh, Speeddemon. It's great that you already know when you're able to do your workouts right from the start. I hope you find you love it and look forward to it!

Comment

Working...
        X