Does it affect your whole body?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it affect your whole body?

If I lose weight, will I lose weight everywhere? Like would my wrists and fingers and toes and face become slimmer, too? Or will I see the weight loss only in places like my stomach, buttocks, thighs, upper arms, etc.?

You will lose weight everywhere. That said, different parts of your body see visible weight loss faster than others. For some, the belly shrinks fastest and the rest follows. For some, you can see it in the person's face, but the body takes longer. You will see weight loss everywhere if you lose a lot of weight. That said, if you're losing 5 pounds, you likely won't notice a difference in your hands, for instance.

Comment

Very useful & informative post. Thanks for sharing

Comment

i think you'll lose it everywhere. You'll just be able to tell more in some areas than others.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          You will lose weight everywhere. That said, different parts of your body see visible weight loss faster than others. For some, the belly shrinks fastest and the rest follows. For some, you can see it in the person's face, but the body takes longer. You will see weight loss everywhere if you lose a lot of weight. That said, if you're losing 5 pounds, you likely won't notice a difference in your hands, for instance.
          Thanks brightstar! This really helps my expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony1968 View Post

Thanks brightstar! This really helps my expectations.
            Great! I'm glad to help. I hope you see great progress where you're hoping to see it I know "be patient" is the last thing any of us want to hear, but it really is a good reminder for those of us like me who are not naturally patient

Comment

Working...
            X