Top 3 Best Ingredients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Best Ingredients

What would you say are the top 3 best ingredients to look for in a diet pill that would be best for helping with weight loss? I kinda want to see what everyone thinks and then compare it.

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
    What would you say are the top 3 best ingredients to look for in a diet pill that would be best for helping with weight loss? I kinda want to see what everyone thinks and then compare it.
    That's a really tough one since not all diet pills are meant to do the same thing. What type of weight loss help were you hoping to get? Then maybe it'll be easier to narrow down the ingredients to look for. Do you want fat burners? Fat blockers? Appetite suppressors? Another kind?

Comment

I think stimulants really do the most

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        I think stimulants really do the most
        Exactly. Overall stimulants are bets in my opinion. They give you energy which can help you stay active and the more active you are, the more likely you are to burn calories, fat and lose weight.

That said, Bethie is right. It's not exactly easy answering your question when you aren't telling us what effects you're hoping to get out of the diet pill.
        Last edited by Speeddemon; 10-03-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

What about an appetite suppressing ingredient? Or a fat burner that isn't a stimulant like capsaicin from hot peppers? 🌶 Those are also fat burners but they let you drink coffee every day if you don't want to switch to decaf 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

That's a really tough one since not all diet pills are meant to do the same thing. What type of weight loss help were you hoping to get? Then maybe it'll be easier to narrow down the ingredients to look for. Do you want fat burners? Fat blockers? Appetite suppressors? Another kind?
            I guess answering those questions would be helpful huh? haha. Um, I guess I mean in terms of appetite suppression or fat burning.

Comment

Working...
            X