winter vs summer diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winter vs summer diet pills

Should I think of diet pills differently depending on if it's winter or summer? Does it make a difference what I take based on the season and how I live in the seasons?

That's an interesting question, but I really don't think so. For me, when it comes to the different season, the reason I primarily find it hard to lose weight in the winter is that it's harder to get out and walk because of having to get all bundled up and snow and ice. The other thing is that I tend to eat more and higher fatter foods in the winter. I don't think a diet pill will help me overcome those issues, they are issues I need to overcome myself, if that makes any sense. Still, I guess you could always think about how the seasons effect you. Like, maybe if you tend to eat more in the winter, you would do better with a diet pill that helps you to control your appetite and if you find you drag more in the summer, a pill that helps to boost your metabolism and energy would be best.

Comment

I never really thought of that. I guess it depends on what your struggles are, like if you have low energy in winter, get an energizing diet pill. If you need your fat burning workout to do more in summer, get a metabolism pill or a thermogenic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        I never really thought of that. I guess it depends on what your struggles are, like if you have low energy in winter, get an energizing diet pill. If you need your fat burning workout to do more in summer, get a metabolism pill or a thermogenic.
        That's how I feel about it. I mean, I know what you mean about how we can feel differently depending on the season, more, hungry, sluggish, etc. I think it's a good idea to pay attention to how you feel and where your struggles lie, and make decisions based on that.

Comment

I guess that's right. I didn't think of it totally along those lines of making the benefits go with what my problems are at the time. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
            I guess that's right. I didn't think of it totally along those lines of making the benefits go with what my problems are at the time. Thx
            I get it. Sometimes you need other people to sort out your brain for you.

Comment

Working...
            X