No announcement yet.

Are any diet pills also multivitamins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any diet pills also multivitamins?

Are there pills that are also combined with multivitamins? If they are, do they work? Just curious if I can cut down on how many supplements I'm taking by combining.

There are some that claim to be. Like SlimVite, for instnce. This one says it's a multivitamin for women that's also for weight loss. Personally, I don't trust products like that. I'm not a big believer in products that are like a jack of all trades that claim that can provide all these different benefits...especially when they claim weight loss and stuff like that.

Comment

I wanted to do the same thing, too. Cut down on the amount of supplements I was taking, I mean. But, I don't think there is something that will give you the all in one health and weight loss benefits you're seeking. I would suggest taking a diet pill product with very few ingredients that provides you with the primary support you need to complement your weight loss efforts and then choose a multivitamin supplement that also provides you with the specific nutrients (vitamins and minerals) you need. If you find you're really stuck, maybe talk to a pharmacist or a doctor. It can be really confusing knowing what is and what isn't a great supplement!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
        There are some that claim to be. Like SlimVite, for instnce. This one says it's a multivitamin for women that's also for weight loss. Personally, I don't trust products like that. I'm not a big believer in products that are like a jack of all trades that claim that can provide all these different benefits...especially when they claim weight loss and stuff like that.
        I feel the same. I feel like that's a lot to ask from one pill. If they can't get a shampoo and conditioner to work right, they won't be able to do this, either.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post

I feel the same. I feel like that's a lot to ask from one pill. If they can't get a shampoo and conditioner to work right, they won't be able to do this, either.
          Exactly...in my experience, anything that claims to combine multiple benefits you would otherwise need to obtain by using separate products, is cutting corners somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X