Is acai automatically a scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is acai automatically a scam?

I’ve read a lot about how acai berry is a central part of a lot of diet pill scams, but does that mean that if this ingredient is in a product, it’s automatically not going to work or it should be avoided?

That's a good question. I've often wondered the same thing. It kind of reminds me of Hoodia in that way. Some people swear it works and other people say it's a scam. Maybe a dietician or a doctor would know the truth behind it. It's so hard to believe what you read on the internet sometimes

Comment

It is not automatically a scam, but many of the products that use it are. It's good for you but I wouldn't say its the be all end all of weight loss. As Lady Greenfairy pointed out. it may be best to talk to an expert in food who knows what benefits you can actually receive from it.

Comment

Yes. I wouldn't trust any products that have it. It's not so much that they could be bad for you, but they don't do anything for you either. It's a waste of money.

Comment

I think that unless a product just says that it has acai in it as an antioxidant and not for actual weight loss benefits, then it's a scam. So it's ok as a nutritional supplement, but as a diet pill, no way

Comment

Working...
          X