Bee Pollen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee Pollen

I've heard that some of the best diet pills contain bee pollen. One - is this true? Two- what the heck is bee pollen and is it actually good for you? Three - how does it benefit weight loss?

I don't know if bee pollen does anything for weight loss, but it is a complete food and is great for nutrition. It can help you to fight fatigue and complete your daily nutrition.

Comment

Bee pollen is a really healthy food (as long as you're not allergic to bees or pollen!). It's probably as good for weight loss as any other healthy food

Comment

Bee Pollen is very healthy for you when you don't have an allergy to it. I don't think it benefits weight loss, either. I'm pretty sure it's only good for your health. I have also heard that it is really good for women's health.

Comment

Bee Pollen? What is that and does it actually come from bees or is that just what it's called?

Comment

I've heard good things about Bee Pollen, too, but I've also heard the same thing about other substances that are supposed to be awesome but only turn out to be hype. Personally, I'm not sold on on it.

ChristySmiles, essentially it is pollen that is created by both flowers and bees and it is said to be loaded with vitamins and nutrients.

Comment

Interesting. Thank you for all of your comments. I'm not sure if I'm sold on Bee Pollen yet, but I'm glad I have a better idea of what it is and how it is supposed to be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post
                I've heard good things about Bee Pollen, too, but I've also heard the same thing about other substances that are supposed to be awesome but only turn out to be hype. Personally, I'm not sold on on it.

ChristySmiles, essentially it is pollen that is created by both flowers and bees and it is said to be loaded with vitamins and nutrients.

Thanks JokerzWild. I think I may look into the further.

Comment

Working...
                X