Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is food or exercise more important to diet pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is food or exercise more important to diet pills?

If you get a really good diet pill, is it more important that you have a proper eating plan or is exercise more important? Which ones will help you to lose the weight the fastest. I know you have to do both, but can you focus more on one than the other?

Honestly I think it's the exercise that is the most important. You can consume fewer calories, but unless you're actually burning them off through activity, you're really not getting anywhere. Plus, even if you start to lose weight by eating less, that's not going to get rid of the excess flab. Exercise will help to tone your body, too.

Comment

Both are equally important in my mind, but if you had to pick one, I suppose I'd have to say exercise. That said, the best and fastest results require the right balance. You can workout all you want but if you don't make changes to your diet you won't lose - you'll only maintain. Equally, you can stop eating calories, but if you don't burn off more than you consume, you won't get far either.

Comment

Definitely exercise. You've got to burn off the fat. No amount of watching what you eat is going to do that for you!

Comment

Thanks. I had a feeling that it might be exercise but I wasn’t really sure. I wonder if that’s actually true or if it’s just that most of us make poorer decisions about exercise than food so it just seems like exercise is more important. Dieting is too confusing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
            Thanks. I had a feeling that it might be exercise but I wasn’t really sure. I wonder if that’s actually true or if it’s just that most of us make poorer decisions about exercise than food so it just seems like exercise is more important. Dieting is too confusing!

It's true Bethie Only smart people are on this forum LOL

Comment

Working...
            X