Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best all natural diet pills - do they exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best all natural diet pills - do they exist?

Can anyone tell me if they've taken natural diet pills...ones that contain ALL natural ingredients that have provided good weight loss results? I try to avoid putting chemicals into my body as much as I can. Thoughts?

Green tea capsules. They're proven by science. Just make sure you get a really good brand.

Comment

Really? Green Tea? I didn't realize it actually came in capsules. I'm intrigued. Have you tried them before?

Comment

All natural diet pills don't work. Green tea doesn't work either. Don't waste your money or your time on this crap. It's all a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
          All natural diet pills don't work. Green tea doesn't work either. Don't waste your money or your time on this crap. It's all a scam.
          That's a rather bold statement to make Speeddemon. You sound as if you've tried every natural diet pill on the market. I've had a few friends who have liked the effects of green tea capsules, actually. Unless you've got an allergy to green tea TracyK I say give it a try. You never know what will work for you unless you give it a go.

Comment

Thanks SuzieQ. I will give them a go. And Speeddemon I don't think that every natural diet pill is a scam. I believe that some products work and some don't, which is the same for prescription pills.

Comment

Believe what you want, but they're all a scam. You'll discover that when you take crap like green tea capsules and discover that they don't work. And I'm into making bold statements, SuzieQ, because I know what I'm talking about. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                Believe what you want, but they're all a scam. You'll discover that when you take crap like green tea capsules and discover that they don't work. And I'm into making bold statements, SuzieQ, because I know what I'm talking about. :P
                Thank everything holy we've got a guy on the forum who has tried every single product ever released. At least, that's what I'm assuming since you know what you're talking about and you can outright say that no all natural products work. Do you realize that there is scientific proof that many of these ingredients work and that some of them work even better than prescriptions? Sure, a lot of them are BS, but there are some that work very well. It's a matter of finding the right ones and choosing the ones that suit your body needs.

Comment

Obviously I haven't tried everything but I've tried enough to form my opinion. MOST of them are BS. Can you name one that you've tried, liked, and had success with MadMike?

Comment

I think that another good natural weight loss supplement not to be forgotten is water. Drink lots of it and it will help your body digest better, lose weight more efficiently, and it even acts as an appetite suppressant

Comment

Well i am trying pills trimthinsr from http://fastdietpillreviews.com/. They are working.But of course they are not 100% chemical free. Let me tell you, even natural products are a sort of chemical, it is just that, these chemicals give a good effect on your body, and found naturally, so you trust them more.Some other chemicals can also be good for your body, you need to just try and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X