can you report a diet pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you report a diet pill?

I'm just curious about this. I don't have a diet pill that has given me scary result or anything thank goodness but I was wonderingt what you do if you do come across a diet pill that you either think is scary because the ingredients are obviously not legal or something like that or what you do if you try one and it gives you dangerous results? Is all you can do is to report it to your doctor or is there someone you can tell to have it investigated?

Beyond telling your doctor, you could always report the company who sells it to the better business bureau. A company who is willing to make a sketchy product isn't reputable in my books, so I would definitely report them.

Comment

Report it to your doctor, report it to the manufacturer and to any company/store that sells it. Contact the better business bureau if the company seems sketchy. Investigate the company to find out if other complaints have been made about them. Warn your friends, family, etc. (social media is a great tool for that). Report your experience on diet forums, like this one, etc. As for contacting someone to investigate it, that may be hard, because supplements are unregulated.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        Report it to your doctor, report it to the manufacturer and to any company/store that sells it. Contact the better business bureau if the company seems sketchy. Investigate the company to find out if other complaints have been made about them. Warn your friends, family, etc. (social media is a great tool for that). Report your experience on diet forums, like this one, etc. As for contacting someone to investigate it, that may be hard, because supplements are unregulated.
        That's exactly what I would do. I'd report it online in the form of customer feedback in review sites etc, and I'd report it to my doctor. Tell people about it on social media and when you talk to people. Aside from that, unless you have a reaction that is life threatening, I don't think there are many places you can go to report a diet pill for minor side effects or ineffectiveness

Comment

Working...
        X