Does the miracle diet pill exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the miracle diet pill exist?

This is a bit embarrassing to ask but is there actually a pill out there that can make fat just come off your body even if you don't make any changes in your life? I'd assume that it would probably be a prescription but maybe it wouldn't be. So many diet pills say they're a miracle or say that they "melt" fat away and things like that. Is there a single claim out there that says that and is true?

Don't feel embarrassed about asking that question, Bethie. Honestly, with so many pills and claims out there, it's only logical to wonder, hope and ask that question. That said, the answer is "No". There is no pill that will magically make fat fall off your body without you making additional efforts like exercise and reducing your caloric intake. I feel that there are pills that are better than others, but none that will actually make a difference on their own. If there was a pill like that, we'd all know about it and there wouldn't be much of a weight loss industry

Comment

Nope. It would be awesome if there was one. But there is no miracle diet pill Bethie. Since we're already going to be making good snacks for weight loss I'm sure we can come up with the formual for a miracle diet pill. We're smart people

Comment

Ya I sincerely doubt it. If there was one that good we would all have heard of it by now. It's not like that kind of thing stays a secret for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
          Ya I sincerely doubt it. If there was one that good we would all have heard of it by now. It's not like that kind of thing stays a secret for long.

Exactly Whirlybird! But it would be so nice if there was a miracle pill out there wouldn't it? And wouldn't it be great if what the pill did was not only cause fat loss but actually encouraged you to want to eat healthier? Could you imagine taking a pill that would make you feel like eating an apple was more appealing than eating a piece of chocolate? I'd love that!

Comment

I really agree with you, BabyButtons. It would be great if there was an actual diet pill and it would be great if "bad" food that is SOOOO good would help with weight loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
              I really agree with you, BabyButtons. It would be great if there was an actual diet pill and it would be great if "bad" food that is SOOOO good would help with weight loss!

Wouldn't it be great!! I wonder if that were the case and we could have all the "bad" food we want if we would suddenly start to crave all the new "bad" food and still end up ruining our diets hahaha. The day I find out I can have all the chocolate in the world but carrots are off limits, suddenly carrots will become the new forbidden must-have in my world LOL

Comment

Oh wouldn't that be a great day? There should be an all chocolate and no carrots diet. That would really make the world a place that's worth living in haha. Realistically though there should be a diet that teaches us how to still eat all the stuff we love but without making ourselves fat. It MUST be possible to eat the favs without getting fat!

Comment

HAHA! The all chocolate no carrots diet. That is definitely something I would be all over. It'd definitely possible to eat favorite foods without getting fat....but it's all about moderation and I find that's what is really killer. I never just want to eat a tiny portion or enjoy a taste of my favorite foods, I want a generous helping. I wish there was a way for my mind to just tell my body it's satisfied! I think my stomach and my mind work against one another and then combined they work against me haha. It's all one big conspiracy!

Comment

Working...
                  X