Best diet pill for vegetarian diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best diet pill for vegetarian diet

What are some of the best diet pills when following a vegetarian diet? Are there pills out there that are actually better than others in terms of helping me to lose weight faster? Is there anything I should avoid?

I think the best diet pill if you plan to follow a vegetarian diet would be an appetite suppressant followed by a fat burner. I wouldn't use a fat blocker. It won't be good for you to stop your digestion of dietary fats because you'll block too many healthy nutrients that you need.

Comment

Yeah, I'd probably go with something that has an appetite suppressant in it so that you won't be hungry from being a vegetarian. I heard that you can be very hungry when you don't eat meat.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        Yeah, I'd probably go with something that has an appetite suppressant in it so that you won't be hungry from being a vegetarian. I heard that you can be very hungry when you don't eat meat.

I've heard the same thing PamelaPoison. The only other think I'd recommend is that you make sure the product you choose is vegetarian and/or vegan friendly. Some capsules are made from animal products and some active and non-active ingredients can come from them as well. So check the ingredients list. Most products will list if they are vegetarian or vegan friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post

I've heard the same thing PamelaPoison. The only other think I'd recommend is that you make sure the product you choose is vegetarian and/or vegan friendly. Some capsules are made from animal products and some active and non-active ingredients can come from them as well. So check the ingredients list. Most products will list if they are vegetarian or vegan friendly.
          That's a really good point. I wouldn't even have thought of that. It's amazing how complex eating choices can be

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
            I think the best diet pill if you plan to follow a vegetarian diet would be an appetite suppressant followed by a fat burner. I wouldn't use a fat blocker. It won't be good for you to stop your digestion of dietary fats because you'll block too many healthy nutrients that you need.

Thanks envirotodd. That's really useful information Also, thanks Freddy for pointing out for me to take a look at the ingredients and manufacturing process

Comment

Many diet pills claim to produce weight loss but Fenfast 375 Diet Pills really Work

Comment

Working...
              X