Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ingredients make a diet pill the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ingredients make a diet pill the best?

Are there any specific ingredients that make a diet pill the best? I mean, are there any ingredients I should look for? Thanks.

Personally, I think what you should look for if you really want to take a diet pill, is make certain that there are no additives, preservatives, fillers, binders, etc. in the ingredients. Also, find out who has made the formula, and investigate the company to learn about its reputation. Check to see if REAL studies have been done on the pill to determine is efficacy and safety. Also, investigate each of the ingredients and find out what they are. Many substances have more than one name. Make sure you're not allergic to anything that's in it. Finally, know what you're looking for in a diet pill. Are you looking to suppress your appetite? Did you want to block your body from digesting fat or carbs, are you looking for an energy boost, etc. etc. Basically, when all is said and done, look for a pill that works for you, not works for someone else. That will be the best one.

Comment

In my opinion the best ingredients are those that don't cause harmful side effects. Check out what the potential side effects are.for each ingredients in the pills that interest you. And I agree with TracyK, stay away from pills that use fillers, binder, additives, preservatives, etc. in their ingredients. In a lot of cases it's not so much what should you look for, it's what should you avoid.

Comment

Even the best ingredients need to be used in the right quantities or they risk either not working or having side effects. So that has to be looked at too

Comment

Ones that have been scientifically tested to be both effective AND safe or the best ones

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie View Post
            Ones that have been scientifically tested to be both effective AND safe or the best ones
            That's a really good point. If it helps you lose weight but causes heart failure, it's not exactly worth it.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'll keep all of that in mind. Especially, looking into to see if any clinical research has been done on them to prove their safety and efficacy.

Comment

Working...
              X