afternoon only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afternoon only?

I dont have trouble with how much I eat or how active i am in the morning. Does that mean I can take diet pills only after lunch when I need more energy and control?

You probably could. It wouldn't do as much overall throughout the whole day, but I guess it makes sense that you could just target it right to when you need it. Just don't take it too late. If you're taking a pill for energy, you don't want it keeping you awake at night if it lasts that long, right?

Comment

Sure, why not? If that's what you're using it for then I can't see why you would need to use it any more than that. It's not something that has a cumulative effect. Only an instant one.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Sure, why not? If that's what you're using it for then I can't see why you would need to use it any more than that. It's not something that has a cumulative effect. Only an instant one.
        That's a good point. If you want it to benefit you for the whole day, use it like it says. If you want it for really specific times, use it like it says, but a half hour before you want all those benefits to start helping you. It really will help more all day but it's your choice for how you want to use it and when.

Comment

Working...
        X