mid-afternoon fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid-afternoon fatigue

Is there a diet pill that will get me through mid-afternoon fatigue without making me strung out and jittery? I slump from about 1:30-3:30 and I'm more likely to stay inactive and snack than any other time of the day. But I don't want a jolt of energy that will make me wired or mess up my sleep at night.

If your mid afternoon fatigue is really strong, it might be a matter of needing to focus on your sleep at night. Are you getting enough? It might not be something your daytime habits could fix. Maybe a sleep aid could help you instead?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post
      If your mid afternoon fatigue is really strong, it might be a matter of needing to focus on your sleep at night. Are you getting enough? It might not be something your daytime habits could fix. Maybe a sleep aid could help you instead?
      Good thought. Could be that you're not getting the sleep you need for you to be able to stay fully alert and awake in the mid-afternoon when we're naturally less alert anyway. Is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post

Good thought. Could be that you're not getting the sleep you need for you to be able to stay fully alert and awake in the mid-afternoon when we're naturally less alert anyway. Is that it?
        Good point. Maybe while you work on getting more energy in the afternoon you can work on getting the rest you need at night, too. THat will help in two differnet ways.

Comment

Working...
        X