Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best diet pills for energy that won't ruin sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best diet pills for energy that won't ruin sleep?

What are the best diet pills for energy that won't also ruin my sleep at night? Is there such thing?

I'd choose one that you take in the morning and maybe even at lunchtime but never afterward. Choose one you don't have to use in the second half of the afternoon or evening. Avoid really extreme stimulants, too. Caffeine will wear off if you took a pill at lunch. But some others mess with your energy and sleep in a different way, so be careful of those.

Comment

What about keto fastcut? It doesn't have stimulants but still says it energizes. Is that better for you? Are you cutting back on carbs?

Comment

If you dont take any stimulants or drink coffee after 2pm you should be just fine. If you're really sensitive to stimulants, maybe back it up a couple of hours to noon, but if you have a regular bedtime, you should be just fine with 2 pm

Comment

It all depends on how you react to caffeine. If you drink coffee in the morning and it keeps you awake, it's not for you. If you can have coffee in the morning with no problem, diet pills with stimulants might be fine if you don't take them too late.

Comment

Just dont' take them after mid-afternoon. Take the last ones around lunch and you'll be fine. They won't bug your sleep if they've worn off by bedtime.

Comment

I'm not original, but I agree, so I'll throw my voice into this pile and repeat what's been said - just don't take them too late. Take them at lunchtime. Stimulants like caffeien will have tons of time to wear off by bectime.

Comment

Working...
              X