Best Diet Pill for a Morning Run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Diet Pill for a Morning Run?

What's something I can take first thing in the morning so I will have energy during my morning run? I'll need something I can take on a small amount of food or on an empty stomach.

Probably anything with about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee would be right. If you're going for a run, it's better to have a small amount of food than to have nothing at all. It'll increase your performance and your results because it gives you a touch of energy that is easier for the body to use. When you boost your performance, you'll boost the calorie and fat burn from the workout. Even if you just eat something like half a banana, you'll do better. The empty stomach workout is a myth.

Comment

My guess would be liponitro or trimthin, just because they focus on energy, right? I think you take htem a half hour before food, so you could take it when you first get up, get ready, have a small something, then run. That makes sense in my head...also, I'm not a runner or a morning person

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
        My guess would be liponitro or trimthin, just because they focus on energy, right? I think you take htem a half hour before food, so you could take it when you first get up, get ready, have a small something, then run. That makes sense in my head...also, I'm not a runner or a morning person
        Could be those, but really any good one that has a touch of caffeine in it will likely do the trick. Just not more than about what's in a cup of coffee if you're having it on an empty stomach, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
          I think between these two, I'd go with Trimthin. It's the one more focused on energy and I think that's really the point here.

Comment

Anything with some caffeine will be good. Just don't go for senephrine or guarana. They'll leave you feeling jittery or even sick. they don't help a workout. Caffine is the same stuff in coffee but a diet pill will have it in the right amount. Go for that.

Comment

Working...
            X