Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the best place to buy non-prescription diet pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place to buy non-prescription diet pills?

Is it best to obtain these products online or in physical stores? Also, does the store matter? For instance, is a heath store better than the supermarket?

Health food stores are great places to buy nonprescription pills, especially when you want to choose an all natural option that is only made up of herbs. Choose a place that has a clerk who is highly knowledgeable and who can answer all of your questions. While you should look up a lot of the information, yourself, it helps when you can ask questions from a real person. They will be about to tell you about how something should be used and if customers seem to be satisfied with the results that they are getting. They might even have tried it, themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
      Health food stores are great places to buy nonprescription pills, especially when you want to choose an all natural option that is only made up of herbs. Choose a place that has a clerk who is highly knowledgeable and who can answer all of your questions. While you should look up a lot of the information, yourself, it helps when you can ask questions from a real person. They will be about to tell you about how something should be used and if customers seem to be satisfied with the results that they are getting. They might even have tried it, themselves.

I agree with enviroTodd because you can ask questions and you can see in person all of the options that are available and know exactly what you are buying. Of course, just make sure you purchase from a reputable and knowledgeable place. Somewhere you trust.

Comment

When it comes to non-prescription stuff it doesn't matter if you buy it online or in a physical store. All you want to do is make sure that the seller is reputable and guarantees their products and has a return policy. I recommend doing what is most convenient for you.

Comment

If you know what you want, I recommend buying online. It is way more convenient. If you're really not sure and want advice, it may be better to head to a physical store so you can ask questions if you need to or to see what all of your options are.

Comment

Maybe I'll head to a local store and see what my options are and talk to someone. Then I might compare the prices there with prices online and go with the cheaper option. Thanks for your input everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
              I agree with enviroTodd because you can ask questions and you can see in person all of the options that are available and know exactly what you are buying. Of course, just make sure you purchase from a reputable and knowledgeable place. Somewhere you trust.
              If you decide to look elsewhere then you are right, try to make sure that you find a reputable place. One thing that you should remember is that if you go to a health food store and ask questions from the representative there, then you should make the purchase where you obtained the service. It is very bad karma to ask questions of an employee for the purpose of informing yourself, only to turn around and make the purchase online because you can save a dollar or two. At least purchase your first batch at the store where you received the help. Then you can move on to somewhere else for subsequent batches. But remember that the store isn't there to be your information resource, they can only remain open if you buy their products!

Comment

Working...
              X