dollar store diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dollar store diet pills

I’m not making this up. I was at my local dollar store yesterday and there were garcinia cambogia diet pills and Rasberry K ones. The packaging didn’t look much different from any of the ones that I see at the pharmacy. So is that the same thing that you can get anywhere or are those products less trustworthy?

I don't want to judge something just from its price tag, but that doens't seem right to me. Plus, if you have problems, who are you supposed to talk to?

Comment

I don’t think that I’d ever get something like that from a dollar store. I wouldn’t trust that there is anything in it that you can actually believe in. I wouldn’t trust that what is on the label is actually in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        I don’t think that I’d ever get something like that from a dollar store. I wouldn’t trust that there is anything in it that you can actually believe in. I wouldn’t trust that what is on the label is actually in there.

I agree with Bean. There are some things I just wouldn't buy from a dollar store. It's great for cheap items, but I don't buy anything at the dollar store because I think I'm getting the best quality item. Honestly, I think if the dollar store is selling diet pills that should tell you something very important about that particular product - it's not a quality or good product. Don't get me wrong, something doesn't necessarily have to be expensive to be high quality, but a dollar store isn't there to put the health of it's customers at the top of its priority list.

Comment

There is no way I'd ever buy diet pills from the dollar store. To me, that tells me that the manufacturer can't be very reputable or they've stopped making that specific product (for whattever reason). If the dollar store has them I'm thinking the product has been discontinued. Beyond bandages,I wouldn't by anything I'd typically buy at a pharmacy at a dollar store, but that's just me.

Comment

Honestly, just don't buy any diet pills at a dollar store. And the diet pills you see in a dollar store, don't buy them anywhere else. If it's being sold in a dollar store, it's guaranteed to be crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
              Honestly, just don't buy any diet pills at a dollar store. And the diet pills you see in a dollar store, don't buy them anywhere else. If it's being sold in a dollar store, it's guaranteed to be crap.
              Some things at the dollar store are ok. I don’t mind going there for wrapping paper and christmas decorations and things like that. But I wouldn’t go there for food or something like that. I’m not even sure that I would get things that I prepare or store food in since I don’t really trust plastics and a lot of metals either, anymore. But diet pills: no way!

Comment

I agree Bethie. Some things are all right, but I wouldn't trust food (beyond candy bars, gum, soda, and other junk) and I certainly would't buy diet pills or any other type of pill or medical product from a dollar store. When we make our famous snack products, we're not selling them there LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                  I agree Bethie. Some things are all right, but I wouldn't trust food (beyond candy bars, gum, soda, and other junk) and I certainly would't buy diet pills or any other type of pill or medical product from a dollar store. When we make our famous snack products, we're not selling them there LOL
                  LOL Good idea, Speeddemon, we need to keep up the reputation of those amazing snack products that we’ll magically develop haha. You’re so funny!
                  Still, I wish it was easier to trust the things that we see on the store shelves. It would make life so much easier if you could tell that some things are scams and some things are not just by looking at them. A store in a local strip mall shouldn’t have something on its shelf that could make you sick or that promises things it won’t provide.

Comment

I agree whole-hardheartedly Bethie.I don't just think I'm funny (j/k) but no store should ever sell something that could hurt someone or that is a total scam. No one wants to be scammed...even scammers don't want to be scammed. I don't get why someone else is okay being bad to someone else but who doesn't like it when they receive a taste of their own medicine. I know I can be a jerk at times, but I wouldn't ever trick someone into purchasing or doing something that I knew was bad for them or wouldn't offer them any benefit. The truth is, the world would be a much better place if it had more cute baby pigs with strawberries on them in it

Comment

I don’t think you’re ever a jerk, Speeddemon. And you’re always welcome to talk to this baby piglet haha. You have your opinions just like everyone else has their opinions, too. I agree with you completely about those scammers. Especially when it comes to things that can put someone’s health in danger! It isn’t just a matter of a stain remover that doesn’t work or a plastic container with a lid that falls off. Those are just frustrating. But with something tha tyou’ll actually take as a pill, you could get really sick if you take the wrong thing. I really have to agree with you that people should get a taste of their own medicine when they try to trick people about pills.

Comment

Exactly Bethie. It's not just a matter of selling someone junk that doesn't work, but selling them something that could make you sick or worse - there's just no excuse for it in my books.

Comment

Working...
                        X