Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to buy OTC pills from other countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to buy OTC pills from other countries?

I've discovered that lots of the diet pills that interest me lately are popular in Europe, particularly in the UK. Many of these products ship internationally and I was considering trying it out. Is this a good idea? Is it okay to buy pills that are not sold in my country?

I personally wouldn't trust it but I have no idea why.

Comment

Hmmm...it really all depends on a few things.

1 - How reputable/safe is the manufacturer?
      2 - How trustworthy is the seller?
      3 - Is the product or one that is very similar to it containing the same ingredients and same ingredient quantities sold anywhere in the country where you reside?
      4 - Are any of the ingredients in the formula banned in your country?
      5 - Are there any guarantees for international customers?

Essentially, it's not that buying products from another country is necessarily bad, but you'd have to do a lot of research to make sure that the product is safe and worth the money you'll be spending. Plus, if everything checks out, you should still talk to your doctor about your plans, just to be on the extra safe side.

Comment

I don't think I'd do it. Too risky when there's already so many alternatives here.

Comment

I'm with BigBobby. I don't think it's a good idea. I'd stick to stuff being sold in my own country. it's not like there is a shortage of diet pills or a shortage on variety!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I will just stick to buying stuff from the US. Some of the products from Europe sound really sketchy!

Comment

Working...
            X