Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good OTC diet products that aren't pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good OTC diet products that aren't pills?

I've been having a hard time swallowing pills lately and I'm looking for a product that won't require me to have to swallow a tablet or capsule. I know the swallowing issues is all in my head, it's definitely an anxiety issue but right now I just can't get past it. Is there any think that you guys can recommend I look into or try?

I think that meditation and drinking green tea are some of the best things that you can do for yourself becuase they provide you with antioxidants as well as some of the best positive energy flow you can achieve in your body. Giving your body ample nutrition and giving your mind lots of calm and motivation can go a very long way in giving you the best level of weight loss your body is capable of achieving. You shouldn't underestimate the importance of the issues that are indirectly related to your weight loss because when you add them all up, their relationship is direct.

Comment

I agree with enviroTodd. Teas are great and it is important to address your anxiety issues, as they may help you to make better choices and feel happier and more positive, which can help you better achieve your weight loss goals. That said, if you are looking for an OTC diet product that isn't a pill, you'll find that there are lots of different options from drops to powders that you mix with water to make drinks to chews. Just remember that what is important is that you choose something that is of a high-quality and contains ingredients that are safe and effective for your particular weight loss objectives.

Comment

There are a lot of supplements that are drops that you add to a drink. Does anyone know if those are any good or are they just a gimmick?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobby View Post
          There are a lot of supplements that are drops that you add to a drink. Does anyone know if those are any good or are they just a gimmick?
          I don't trust drops. I don't know why but they just don't seem like enough

Comment

Drops? I've never heard of that but I'm intrigued. How would they work exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
              Drops? I've never heard of that but I'm intrigued. How would they work exactly?
              Drops are just concentrated liquid that you just take as a drop. Some you just count them out and swallow them. Some you drip into a beverage and drink the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Drops are just concentrated liquid that you just take as a drop. Some you just count them out and swallow them. Some you drip into a beverage and drink the whole thing.
                So does that mean that they're essentially the same thing in two forms or is one better?

Comment

Good question Bonnie...I would guess that they would both work alright, but I'm wondering if the ones you drop directly in your mouth would be better because there is no risk losing any of it. What you add something to food or a beverage, there's always the risk that a little will be left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post
                    Good question Bonnie...I would guess that they would both work alright, but I'm wondering if the ones you drop directly in your mouth would be better because there is no risk losing any of it. What you add something to food or a beverage, there's always the risk that a little will be left behind.
                    I never thought of that. That's a very good point that if you leave crumbs or drips of the food or beverage behind, you could end up missing out on part of your dose. That makes me think about digestion problems some people have with tablets, too. I guess drops would be better than undigested tablets.

Comment

Working...
                    X