rhubarb for weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhubarb for weight loss

I just bought a month’s supply of rhubarb supplements from a kiosk in a mall because the sales person said it was great for losing without side effects and that it has actually been proven in real medical studies for a lot of additional benefits as well. Now that I’m home, I think I got suckered. Did I?

It does contain catechins which are great antioxidants which are good for you and it is a good source of fiber which helps with healthy digestion. It's definitely a healthy food worth adding to your diet, but I don't think taking rhubarb supplements are really going to do much for your weight loss efforts, if that's what you're taking it for. I also don't know how healthy the supplements are in comparison to the actual whole food.

Comment

The idea of taking rhubarb supplements for weight loss just doesn’t even sound right to me. That doesn’t sound like it would be bad for you but it also just doesn’t sound like it would work. I mean, it’s rhubarb.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        The idea of taking rhubarb supplements for weight loss just doesn’t even sound right to me. That doesn’t sound like it would be bad for you but it also just doesn’t sound like it would work. I mean, it’s rhubarb.

Yeah, I agree with Bethie. Isn't rhubarb the stuff they use in strawberry rhubarb pie?

Comment

Working...
        X