What is the best OTC appetite suppressant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best OTC appetite suppressant

I think many of us here agree that Hoodia really isn't the best appetite suppressant, due to the fact that it just doesn't work...but is there any well-researched OTC ingredient that seems to work?

Have you heard of 3G Burn? I think that one's my favourite diet pill at the moment because of the appetite suppressant it has in it. That's the part of it I am really noticing. It helps me to not crave food at stupid times and then since I"m not starving, I don't risk choosing pizza over a better dinner. The green tea and garcinia cambogia ingredients have both been studied for being appetite suppressants and they have research in trusted journals. The links to the studies are here: https://intechrahealth.com/product/3g-burn/

Comment

Good question. I think the most effective must be stimulants like caffeine or even green tea (which contains caffeine and other awesome substances) because that's what the prescription appetite suppressants are based on so they must be the best type in the category

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        Have you heard of 3G Burn? I think that one's my favourite diet pill at the moment because of the appetite suppressant it has in it. That's the part of it I am really noticing. It helps me to not crave food at stupid times and then since I"m not starving, I don't risk choosing pizza over a better dinner. The green tea and garcinia cambogia ingredients have both been studied for being appetite suppressants and they have research in trusted journals. The links to the studies are here: https://intechrahealth.com/product/3g-burn/

Really? That's interesting. Maybe I'll give that a try. So far I haven't had any luck with other appetite suppressants. I'll keep an open mind about this one. Thanks for your opinion Bethie

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

Really? That's interesting. Maybe I'll give that a try. So far I haven't had any luck with other appetite suppressants. I'll keep an open mind about this one. Thanks for your opinion Bethie
          You're welcome Speeddemon I know that studies don't guarantee that things will work but at least you can see that a scientist had a look at it and it isn't just some celebrity who claims it's good because of what they believe. You know like the gluten-free thing? Now they say people who do that but who don't have celiac disease are actually increasing their chances of heart attack. I guess gwenyth paltrow isn't the nutrition expert everyone says she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

You're welcome Speeddemon I know that studies don't guarantee that things will work but at least you can see that a scientist had a look at it and it isn't just some celebrity who claims it's good because of what they believe. You know like the gluten-free thing? Now they say people who do that but who don't have celiac disease are actually increasing their chances of heart attack. I guess gwenyth paltrow isn't the nutrition expert everyone says she is.

HAHAHA! Darn! and here I thought good ol' Gwen was going to help me get skinny! Shucks, guess I'll just have to listen to what the boring scientists say instead. I just thought that a woman who named her daughter Apple would have had a firm grasp on healthy nutrition :P

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

HAHAHA! Darn! and here I thought good ol' Gwen was going to help me get skinny! Shucks, guess I'll just have to listen to what the boring scientists say instead. I just thought that a woman who named her daughter Apple would have had a firm grasp on healthy nutrition :P
              I have to confess that for quite a while I really thought she was on to something. The only reaosn that I didn't follow her types of dieting instructions is that there's no way I could afford it. Her lifestyle is REALLY expensive. Even only the basic stuff! Now I'm really glad I saved my money and just ate like healthy poor people like me

Comment

Working...
              X