capsules for vegetarians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capsules for vegetarians

Probably a dumb question – do vegetarian capsules work better than the gelatin kind?

No difference

Comment

Nope. They're just vegan-friendly.That said, even if you're not Vegan I'd recommend looking at the ingredients in both Vegan and gelatin capsules to see which ones you like better

Comment

Is there a difference between vegan capsules and vegetarian capsules or are they pretty much the same when it comes to supplements and what the caps are made out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          Is there a difference between vegan capsules and vegetarian capsules or are they pretty much the same when it comes to supplements and what the caps are made out of?
          There is a difference between vegan and vegetarian. Vegan means that absolutely none of the ingredients used came from any living creature - not just an animal. This includes bugs, too. You might not know this but certain red dyes actually come from the shell of a beetle. Therefore, while a vegetarian may be okay with this, Vegan's aren't. Gelatin is also not vegan-friendly. So just because something is labeled "Vegetarian" this doesn't mean it is Vegan-friendly.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that TroyBurger. I had no idea about that. It makes me want to not eat food that has been dyed anymore knowing that though 😂

Comment

Working...
            X