Addiction to diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addiction to diet pills

Are there any prescription diet pills you won’t get addicted to?

Good question. I know that a lot of them are addictive, because the chemicals have an affect on the brain. This is one of main reasons why they are prescription and why you should be monitored by a doctor while taking them. I'm sure some exist. Your question has made me curious so I think I'm gonna do a bit of research. I'll let you know what I find btw, I LOVE your pic!

Comment

Not all prescription diet pills are addictive, and even those that can lead to addiction do not always lead to addiction in everyone. Some people are predisposed to addiction and have a much higher risk of becoming addicted than others to these pills. In fact, in many cases, diet pills that may cause addiction often are not recommended to people who have had previous addictions before to, for example, drugs or alcohol. Addiction will be listed as a potential side effect. If you don’t see it, then there is no need to be concerned about it. Research products and read the labels. It’s the only way to be sure.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the fat blockers aren't addictive. It's just the stimulant ones because they're in your brain not with enzymes or something like that

Comment

Working...
        X