Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking

I know smoking is bad. I am not a smoker. I’m researching for someone else (I really am!). Is it safe to take phentermine and smoke?

No idea. I wouldn't think it would really make a difference to the effects of the pill, but at the same time, since smoking isn't healthy it may be better to stop it anyway. If you stop it as a precaution, it'll still be better and safer for you, since smoking poses its own health risk.

Comment

I don't think there is any reason why you can't take Phentermine and smoke, but you should still ask your doc anyhow. That said, it's not safe to smoke, period. You might want to tell that someone you are researching for to give up smoking anyway.

Comment

I bet it’s fine to do it. It likely isn’t the best thing to do, but as Freddy pointed out, smoking is bad for you anyway, so if your friend or whoever the smoker is wants to take Phentermine to lose weight to improve his/her health, you might want to encourage them to quit smoking. It doesn’t make any sense to what to decrease health risks related to excessive weight/obesity by taking Phentermine, only to continue increasing other health risks from smoking. It’s going to be hard for the person to give up smoking (being a previous smoker myself I can vouch for that), but if they are that concerned about their weight that they are considering taking a powerful drug like Phentermine, I think it’s time that they quit.

Comment

Honestly, 1000 killowatts, it’s not safe to do anything and smoke because smoking isn’t good for you, period. You should just tell whoever it is that smokes and wants to take phentermine to quit. If they want to lose weight to be healthier they should first give up smoking. Although there may not be any actual adverse reactions that are caused from smoking and taking phentermine, they’re certainly going to run into problems when they have to exercise.

Comment

Smoking changes the impact of virtually everything in your body because it changes your cardiovascular function in both circulation and in respiration. The flow of positive energies is restricted throughout the body and, therefore, so are the benefits of anything that you hope to put into it. If you want to obtain a physical benefit from anything, to its fullest potential, then quitting smoking - as TroyBurger said - is the most important part of that effort. This is especially true if one of the reasons that you are hoping to lose weight is to be able to improve your overall health.

Comment

Working...
            X