Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there only fat blockers and appetite suppressant prescription drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there only fat blockers and appetite suppressant prescription drugs?

I know about Adipex and Xenical and the other generic versions of these drugs, but are their any other types of prescription diet pills or are there only those that block fat and act as appetite suppressant and energy boosters?

I think those are pretty much the two main categories. There are fat burners, too, but I'm not sure if that's the same as a fat blocker or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobby View Post
      I think those are pretty much the two main categories. There are fat burners, too, but I'm not sure if that's the same as a fat blocker or not.
      Fat burners are different from fat blockers. Fat blockers prevent your body from absorbing a certain portion of fat, while fat burners essentially just help you burn off more calories by boosting your body’s energy and basically throwing your metabolism into high gear.

Comment

I agree with Jokerzwild. Fat burners help you burn fat faster so hopefully your weight will drop more quickly. Fat blockers stop the fat from food you eat from being digested so you just get rid of them. That way they can't be turned into calories.

Comment

Cool. That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure though.

Comment

Working...
          X