Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a prescription pill's effects really be replicated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a prescription pill's effects really be replicated?

I see a lot of claims that a pill does the same thing as adipex, for example, except that it isn’t prescription. Is that really possible?

Personally, I don't think so. Some of the effects may be similar but it wouldn't be as powerful and it wouldn't work the same way. If it did, then pills like adipex wouldn't need to be prescription in the first place.

Comment

Some of its effects can. There are many non-prescription diet pills that can suppress your appetite for instance. They may not do it in the same way as a prescription drug, but they can still work.

Comment

Yes and no. There are some pills that can cause similar effect as adipex, like suppress your appetite, but they can't exactly mimic the effects because they are not the same formula. Also, other pills that say they are like a prescription drug are often not as powerful. The plus side, however, is they tend to have less severe side effects.

Comment

I think that nonprescription pills that actually do work can give the same KIND of effects, but not the identical ones. I'm sure it's possible for some effects to be as strong or stronger, while others are weaker, but the identical balance doesn't exist.

Comment

I guess it's a matter of strength not the effects themselves

Comment

Working...
            X