legal and illegal prescription diet drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legal and illegal prescription diet drugs

Why are some prescription diet drugs legal in some countries and illegal in others? I imagine it has to do with the fact that laws and regulations differ from one country to the next, but is there more to it than that? I mean if one country deems a product unsafe, shouldn't it be considered unsafe everywhere?

I think it really is just a matter of what country allows over another. Some countries have stricter regulations than others.

Comment

I agree. It depends on the type of regulation. Plus, there are some countries that have to prove drugs safe first and then they can be put for sale. There are other countries that sell the drugs until they prove themselves to be unsafe so they don't take action until people actually get sick.

Comment

It's kinda of scary when you think about countries and their different regulations and how they work. It's so bad that a lot of people have to get really sick or even die before action is taken to ban something.

Comment

You said it, TeensyTiff. It would be great if everythign would just be done in a way that puts people first, but money and big companies really get in the way.

Comment

Working...
          X