Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get prescription drugs from someone other than your doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get prescription drugs from someone other than your doctor?

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to obtain prescription drugs from someone other than my doctor. My doc has gone on vacation and won't be back for a couple of weeks, but I want to start 2015 off on the right foot and don't want to wait until he gets back. Any suggestions? Thanks!

You need to see a licensed doctor for that. I guess if you go to emergency or to a clinic you might be able to get it.

Comment

Ya, as long as the person is a licensed professional and they want to write you a prescription, that's all you need. It doesn't necessarily have to be your doctor, just a doctor.

Comment

I think you can get prescription diet pills from anyone who can legally write you a prescription. However, I think it may be better for you to wait for your actual doctor. It may be better for you to consult with your regualr healthcare provider and have them monitor your progress and be avaialble should you have any concerns or questions. Diet pills are not heart medication, after all. They might be important, but you can survive without them.

Comment

Thank you for your advice. I think I will wait until the doctor is back. He gets back from his vacation in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
          X